Learning story (specials)

My learning story for specials is-

Chinese studies-

Chinese is a subject I find harder than most subjects. I think I need to work on understanding what the teacher is saying and also what she is asking when she talks in Chinese. I know this because during Chinese when my teacher talks I can't make out what she's trying to say, and when she points at me I don't understand what I am suppose to answer. I plan to listen to my CD more often so I'll understand better. I Think I'm good at reading Chinese characters and Pin yin . I know this because during the test there was a paragraph That we were suppose to read and I found it quite easy to read and understand. The next day I found all my answers were right.


Art-


Art is my favorite subject and I find it the easiest subject for me. I think I'm good at drawing and visualizing what My art work will look like if its finished. I know this because when I was doing my G.A.P. I could see what it would look like if I added the extra curls and hair and I added it and It did look exactly what I thought it would look like. I think I need to work on answering the art questions Ms. Baily gives us. I know this because when she gives us questions on shades and tones I can understand the question and I find it hard to put it in words. I will try to improve this by looking at art more often and trying to understand it.


Music-


I enjoy memorizing the notes in music and playing the instruments. I find reading notes very quickly hard in music. I know this because when Ms. Webster says its time to play the notes I haven't finished practicing playing them and I get confused half way through. I will improve this by reading more and playing indtrements more often. I find playing the right melody and beats easy and enjoyable. I know this because during music I had to hum the melody for others playing and I found that easy and fun.


P.E.-


In P.E. I love to run around and play games like tag or some others. I find Bumping in volleyball hard. I know this because when I was playing with my team and Me friend past the ball to me I tried to get it but I couldn't. I will try to improve by practicing more with my friends at home and playing more often. I find serving in volley ball easy. I know this because when I play volley ball with me friends I can serve high and far, it takes the other team a while to bump that ball.


Counseling-

I enjoy talking about counseling fun and enjoyable. I find solving my own problems with friends hard. I know this because when I have a fight with my friends no matter how hard I try I can't resolve it on my own. I will try to improve this because when I have a fight with my friend I won't go to a teacher unless I really need help. I find Answering questions easy and fun. I know this because when I answer questions about myself and others and about what I have heard that day I often get them correct and I understand them.

No comments:

Post a Comment